Subject: FW: Regret from Mr Lars Frelle-Petersen, Permanent Secretary of State, Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities
From: Krõõt Kaljusto-Munck <[email-masked]>
To: "Piret Urb" <[email-masked]>, "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 16:38:40 +0200

Tere.

Saadan edasi saatkonda saabunud vastuse.

Tervitades,

Krõõt Kaljusto-Munck

sekretär

+45 39 46 30 70

Eesti Vabariigi suursaatkond Taanis

Frederiksgade 19, 4., 1265 Kopenhaagen

 <https://copenhagen.mfa.ee/> https://copenhagen.mfa.ee

From: Anja Greer Karlsson <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2024 2:48 PM
To: Saatkond Kopenhaagenis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: VS: Regret from Mr Lars Frelle-Petersen, Permanent Secretary of
State, Danish Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities

Dear Minister of Justice Liisa-Ly Pakosta and Ambassador Andre Pung

On behalf of Mr Lars Frelle-Petersen I thank you very much for your kind
invitation for “Tallinn Digital Summit 2024”.

Unfortunately due to a very busy schedule Mr Frelle-Petersen will not be
able to attend.

We wish you a successful summit.

Kind regards

Anja Greer Karlsson

Executive Secretary

Phone: +45 2174 3636

Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities.

Holmens Kanal 20
1060 København K

 <http://www.kefm.dk/> www.kefm.dk